Healthy digestive system – nothing is more important.
Depending on the examination method used, recent research estimates that approximately 90% of all racehorses, 60% of show horses, and 50% of foals suffer from gastric ulcers. Poor digestive health in horses can cause poor performance, attitude/behavior change, colic, poor appetite, dullness, and irregularity. Undigested grain in the manure is a sign to watch for.
Features & Benefits
- U-7™ is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut.
- U-7™ Gastric Aid is a revolutionary new formula promoting healthy appetite, performance, and attitude.
- Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Not an anti-acid or an acid production blocker.
- U-7™ is a cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse.
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice.
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules.
|Grape Seed Extract
Aloe vera powder, apple cider vinegar, apple flavoring, cabbage powder, carrot powder, cinnamon powder, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5, flowering tops of Anthemis Nobilis s., honey, licorice root, salt, slippery elm powder, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum.
Give 60 in the morning and 60mls in the evening for 30 days, reduce to 30mls twice daily thereafter.
U7 Gastric Aid Liquid 1.98l (15-30 days)